Demerara (Brown) Sugar
- Delivery within 10 days
- Products sourced fresh after you place the order
- All products are in “original packing” of the brand
- More information in ingredients/storage
Dhampur Green Demerara Sugar is regarded by coffee connoisseurs as an essential ingredient in the art of creating a perfect cup of coffee. With its golden colour and subtle molasses flavour it is an exotic sugar with a golden colour and an aromatic flavour. This traditional sugar has a deep golden colour and has an appetising aroma. Whilst it serves to add flavour to end product, it makes the befitting complement to coffee, and imparts a delicious crunch and flavour to fruit crumbles, biscuits, cereals, fruits and porridge.
Important practical notes-
1. It is vital to note that brown sugars naturally leach color when dissolved in water, since the crystals contain a thin layer of the remaining molasses produced during the manufacturing process. This does not imply that they are colored or artificial.
2. Brown Sugars also have a tendency to harden sometimes due to a prolonged exposure to air; when the moisture in the sugar has evaporated. Again, that’s nothing to worry about because the sugar hasn’t gone bad. If you need it immediately, simply place roughly the amount of sugar you need in a microwave-safe bowl with a slightly dampened paper towel on top. Microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute on medium-low, or until it's soft. If you don't need to use the sugar right away, empty the hardened bag of sugar into a large, zip-top bag with a few apple wedges, seal it, and let it set overnight, or until the sugar softens. Your brown sugar is as good as new!
Note: Product Packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.
Dhampure Speciality Sugar Ltd. is one of the leading producer of speciality sugars in the world. They are committed to produce superior quality sugars that are chemical free and natural. Through constant innovation and efforts, their product range has expanded rapidly and consists of unique products such as Bura sugar, Castor sugar, Icing sugar, Gur, etc.Learn more
You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Sale items cannot be refunded.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
To return an item to us, please mail it to the following address
DHAMPURE SPECIALITY SUGARS LTD,
24, SCHOOL LANE, NEAR WTC, NEW DELHI-110001 INDIA
Tel 91-11- 23711223, 23711224
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.